Jul 29, 2012

Go Yellow!!

I remember my mom said, "You look good with yellow.." back then when I was 9 years old. I was wearing a white puffy sleeve tee and yellow skirt proudly. I even remember the skirt is a multifunction one. It's actually shorts, but the tailor cleverly put a zipper in the front so when I pulled the zipper down, it looked like a skirt, but when I pulled it up, it became shorts!! Tadaaaaa... *too bad all of my childhood photos were gone, along with the flood, otherwise, I can show you how amazing my skirt was (and how cute I was? :p)*

And here I am, 18 years later, trying to convince myself that yellow is still my colour and wearing it proudly and confidently. One afternoon, one bright yellow dress, one braid belt, and one nude shoes. Let's go!!



I survived!! No one faint because of the dazzling colour, right? 
Right?
Right?? :)))

Senyum dulu ah.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment